Thursday, July 15, 2010

Skywatch Friday - Zoo Atlanta

New pine cones growing in the summer? No, it's not Tampa. I stopped by Zoo Atlanta for a quick visit while I was visiting my in-laws recently. Hey, anything to get out of the in-law house for an hour, right? The pine cones were bright green and looked pretty against the blue sky. They were in the asian section next to the panda house. The pandas were all sleeping while I was there so that was not fun. Below are some of the animals at the zoo. Lowry Park Zoo in Tampa does not have pandas, gorillas or lions so I was trying to get some pictures of those.

For more skyscape photography from around the world, visit http://skyley.blogspot.com/.













4 comments:

  1. The green against the blue is a stunning combination.
    Love the aniimal shots. (I'm a sucker for meerkats)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE that green blue combo! Stunning shot. Love those animals. You've got one heck of a sharp lens there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. great shots...the last gave me the impression to be in Rwanda....congrats
    http://graceolsson.com/blog/2010/07/gudhem-ruiner-at-skyfriday/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow these are amazing captures.
    Love that pretty sky.
    Have a great weekend.
    " Happy SkyWatch Friday "

    ReplyDelete