Saturday, April 16, 2011

Duck, Duck, Frog








It's that time of the year again. Baby ducks swimming by our dock!  This one had 10 babies. There were 2 females so it could have been 2 families hanging out together. It was late last weekend when the sun was just going down in the channel when I saw them. I struggled to get some decent pictures with the low light in the channel. The 2nd and 3rd picture I used the flash to get some extra light.  Then I saw some other ducks down at the end of the channel with the sun hitting on the water right before it went down in the trees.  As I was going back in the house I noticed the frog peaking out of our shutter.



4 comments:

  1. I always love your photos. Love watching the baby ducks or ducklings too. We always see those frogs peeking out or their on the windows. I would rather see them looking at you like this one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ducklings are SO adorable - little bumble bees on water.

    LOVE that frog!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful photos!!! The ducks are just too cute, and that frog shot is "priceless". Mickie :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that duck family and the frog,brilliant captures!

    ReplyDelete